Human ResourcesSeptember 22, 2021 2021-12-14 6:42
A career in HR is becoming far more common and far more prominent in large part because of this. Learn the theory behind the management of a company’s most valuable asset, its employees. Our courses at Acmegrade will teach you everything you need to know about human resource management and will let you get industry exposure and understand the ins and outs of proper human resource management firsthand.
OVERVIEW OF THE PROGRAM
Across all industries, companies have realized that it isn’t the amount of manpower they have that is important. Instead, it is important to have a skilled and motivated pool of human capital at their disposal. Human resource management is the strategic approach to the effective and efficient management of people in a company or organization such that they help their business gain a competitive advantage.
Live Training Sessions
Industry Relevant Projects
- Key Human Resource Functions
- HR Planning Process
- Recruitment and Selection
- Performance Appraisals
- The Appraisal Process
- Interactive Sessions with Distinguished Mentors
- 200+ Hours of Online Sessions
- Flexible Payment Model
- Certifications From Internationally Renowned Universities
- Practical Exposure Through Industry-Relevant Projects and Internships
- Mock Test / Mock Interviews to Make you Interview Ready
- Career Counselling
- Resume Building Assistance
Our training curriculum contains concepts starting from scratch to advanced level for helping freshers excel their careers.
- Analyzing objectives
- Inventory current human resources
- Forecast the demand and the supply of employees
- Estimating Manpower Gaps
- Monitoring, Control & Feedback
- What is the recruitment process?
- Steps in the recruitment and selection process.
- Sources of recruitment
- Methods of recruitment
- What do you mean by training?
- Need for training
- What is the difference between training and development?
- Methods of training & development
- Succession Planning
- Types of Pay
- Total Rewards and Compensation
- Employee Motivation & Incentives
- Wage & Salary Policies
- Motivation in the workplace
- Why motivation is important
- Psychological theories behind motivation
- Types of motivation: Internal vs. External
- How do you motivate your employees?
- Management by objectives
- Performance appraisal overview
- Performance appraisal process
- Methods of performance appraisals
- Potential benefits and problems of performance appraisals
- Performance appraisals in non-traditional work settings
- Alternatives to performance appraisals
- Conflict management
- Workplace employee relations
- Stages of employee life cycle
- Hour and wage issues
- Industrial Relations & Enforcement of Labor Laws
- Social Security Labor
- Safety, Health & Welfare of
- Women Empowerment
On completion of a program each participant gets a course completion, internship and outstanding performance certificates.
What Our Clients Say
Bhavesh Pachauri/ Associate Software Engineer, Infosys.
Aryan Mukesh Nigam/ Software Engineer, EY.
Sashi Shuman/ Student, Xavier University.
Vibhor Tyagi/ Technical Associate, PwC..
Tanya Srivastava/ Apprentice, Bank of America.
Sourabh Dhawan/ Sales & Marketing, Urban Piper.
Tanya Singh/ Associate Software Engineer, Legato.
Jayanth Erukulapathi/ Software Engineer, Cognizant.
Maya Shivani/ Software Engineer, Capgemini
Jogi Naidu/ Associate Software Engineer, Cognizant.
Harish Desapalli/ Analyst, Goldman Sachs.
Kumar Pratik/ Student, CU.
Our Alumni Work At
Our alumni are already starting to make waves in their industries. Our former students are already working in high-profile industries and are shaping our futures.
Student Dedicated Pricing Plan: "The pricing plans are pocket friendly to make the programs easily accessible and affordable for all."
- Course Duration : 6 months
- Live classes : 80 Hours
- Video Content : 100 Hours
- 3 Major + 2 Minor Projects
- Program Completion Certificate
- Co-branded internship Certificate*
- 100% Job Guarantee (T&C Applied)